The Call for Abstracts is now open.
To submit your abstract please access the 2020 Pacifichem Abstracts System
Review Approved Symposia.
Submissions close April 15, 2020, 11:59 PM EST
Abstract Submission for the Pacifichem 2020 Congress
Log in to the Pacifichem Online system
- All abstracts, contributed and invited MUST be submitted through the Pacifichem online abstract system at https://pacifichem2020.abstractcentral.com
- Log in using an existing account or create a new account as needed
- Once logged in, select the “Submission” tab, then click Create New Submission:
Abstract Submission Form
- The abstract submission is divided into 5 steps, each on a different screen. Click “Save and Continue” at the bottom of each screen to advance to the next.
Title and Body
- Enter/paste Abstract Title
- Enter/paste Abstract Body (Maximum 2000 characters)
- Tables (Optional) – Create table using tool provided in the application
- Image (Optional) – uploads accepted in gif, png, tiff, tif, jpg and jpg only
- Type: Contributed or Invited. Invited paper should include the name and email address of the organizer that issued the invitation
- Sub-Type: select Oral or Poster
- Subject Area (Select from List)
- Computational & Theoretical
- Chemical, Biological, and Biomedical Engineering
- Chemistry for Sustainability
- Chemistry of Energy
- Chemistry of Health Care
- Chemistry Education and Communication
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Beyond
- Symposia (Select from list): Complete list of symposia and organizers is available online at https://pacifichem.org/technical-program/2020-approved-symposia/
- Student Research Competition: Select “Apply” to enter the competition, otherwise leave as “Decline”
- Presentation Type Detail: Select whether you will accept either oral or poster presentation, or only the requested presentation type.
- Invited Paper: If you are submitting an invited abstract, enter the name and email of the organizer that issued the invitation
Authors & Affiliations
- If you are submitting your own abstract and there are no additional authors then enter your affiliation, ensure the “Presenter” box is checked and continue to the next screen.
- Search for and add additional authors using the “Add Person” button
- If you are unable to locate additional authors in the system, use the “Create Author” button to enter a new author
- Ensure that all authors are assigned affiliations and presenters have the appropriate box checked. Note that only those flagged as presenters will receive acceptance and scheduling notices, and Visa letters.
- Copyright: The Pacifichem 2020 Congress does not own the copyright of the individual abstracts accepted for presentation. However, Pacifichem 2020 Congress does own copyright of the collective publications of the Congress, which includes the Mobile App, the Itinerary Planner content, the Technical Program, and the online abstract book.
- Registration and Attendance at the Pacifichem 2020 Conference:
- If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the presenting author agrees to register for the conference.
- If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the presenting author agrees to present it during the session assigned by the Organizing Committee.
- Check any sponsoring society to which you below
- Enter any Official Participating Organization to which you belong
- Select affiliation
- Indicate Education/Student level if applicable
- Enter highest academic degree
- Specify whether you will need a personalized Visa letter to attend the Congress
Review and Submit
- Review all information
- View/print proof if needed
- Click the “Submit” button
- Note the ID number of your submission so you may easily identify your abstract if you have any later questions or concerns
- Return your abstract to Draft and make further edits, use the “Action” menu next to your abstract on the Submission tab. Be sure to Submit your abstract again after you have made edits, otherwise your abstract will not be considered.