Pacifichem 2020 Organizing Committee
The Organizing Committee is composed of representatives from the seven host societies. The Chemical Society of Japan is the host society for the 2020 Congress.
Proposal Review Committees
All proposals submitted to Pacifichem 2020 will be reviewed by the Pacifichem Topic Chairs and Topic Reviewers.
Pacifichem 2020 Topic Chairs
- One Topic Chair for each area is appointed by the Organizing Committee in each of the 15 Program Topic Areas to assist the Scientific Program Subcommittee in the development of the technical program.
Pacifichem 2020 Topic Reviewers
Topic Reviewers (one per society for each area) are nominated by the Scientific Program Committee and the Topic Chairs for each of the following Topic Areas:
I. Core Chemistry
- Computational and Theoretical
II. Chemistry for Global Challenges
- Chemical, Biological and Biomedical Engineering
- Chemistry for Sustainability
- Chemistry of Energy
- Chemistry of Health Care
- Chemistry Education and Communication
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Beyond
Topic Chairs and Topic Reviewers have specific Roles and Responsibilities during the review process.
All Abstracts for oral presentations submitted to Pacifichem 2020 will be reviewed by the organizers of the symposia. General topic area abstracts (posters) will be reviewed by the Topic Chairs.