The 2021 International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies took place virtually, December 16-21, 2021. Pacifichem 2021 was the eighth in the series of successful cosponsored scientific conferences of Pacific Basin Chemical Societies. Founded in 1984, these conferences have been held in Honolulu, Hawaii about every five years.
Sponsored jointly by:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)
- Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)*
- Chinese Chemical Society (CCS)
- Korean Chemical Society (KCS)
- New Zealand Institute of Chemistry (NZIC)
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI)
*The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ) is the host society for the 2021 Congress.
Pacifichem, Inc. Board of Directors
Prof. Eiichi Nakamura, President
Chemical Society of Japan
Dr. Yvan Guindon, Secretary
Canadian Society for Chemistry
Dr. George L. Trainor, Treasurer
American Chemical Society
Pacifichem, Inc. is a not for profit 501(c)(3) corporation doing business in the United States of America. The business address of Pacifichem, Inc. is 1155 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA.