Pacifichem Inc. is committed to promoting inclusive and diverse conference participation and recognizes the shared responsibility needed for a safe and productive meeting environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, religion, race, or nationality. All Pacifichem 2020 participants are expected to treat others with respect to facilitate open dialogue and effective discussions.
We ask that symposia coordinators be mindful of the following guidelines as they are finalizing their speaker lists for Pacifichem 2020.
– Include a minimum of 30% of under-represented groups (including women)
– Incorporate expertise from a range of Pacific Rim countries
– Include speakers from all stages of career
– Include industry, where appropriate
– Allocate a minimum of 40% of time to contributed oral presentations